APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA, 208V, LCD, rackmount, 14U, 12x 5-20R & 4x L6-20R & 1x L6-30R NEMA outlets, w/transfo 208V to 120V
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes: CD with software, Rack mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User manual, Web/SNMP management card
Key Features SURT15KRMXLT-TF5
– Run time for load Min-max: 1200-12000 W 12000 W 8m 17s
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 12.0kWatts / 15.0kVA
– Rack Height : 14U
– Output Connections : (1) NEMA L6-30R (Battery Backup), (4) NEMA L6-20R (Battery Backup), (12) NEMA 5-20R (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 120V, 208V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 208V
– Input Connections : Hard wire 3-wire (2P + E)
– Maximum Input Current : 83.0A
-Manage the UPS locally through a text-based display that allows quick diagnosis via stored alarm conditions and events.
Manageable external batteries
-Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
-Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Removable input/output wiring tray
-Allows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Flash upgradeable firmware :
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Plug-and-Play external batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Rack/Tower convertible :
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Intelligent battery management :
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Scalable runtime :
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown :
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Hot-swappable batteries :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic internal bypass :
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Temperature-compensated battery charging :
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
-Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Intelligent Card Slot
-Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
-Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
LED status indicators
-Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
-Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
-Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management .
-Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
-Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available .
-Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Cold-start capable :
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Safety-agency approved :
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Resettable circuit breaker :
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Input power factor correction :
M-inimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Power conditioning :
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Frequency and voltage regulation :
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Generator compatible :
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Predictive failure notification :
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
User-replaceable batteries :
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Automatic self-test :
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Disconnected battery notification :
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Audible alarms :
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 12.0kWatts / 15.0kVA
– Output Voltage Note : Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1 Hz Sync to mains
– Load Crest Factor : 3 : 1
– Topology : Double conversion online
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Overload Operation : 60 seconds at 125% and 30 seconds at 150%
– Bypass : Built-in static bypass, Internal bypass (automatic and manual), Optional external bypass
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations : 160 – 280V
– Input Total Harmonic Distortion : Less than 5 % for full load
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.95
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Included Battery Modules : 4
– Typical recharge time : 2.5hour(s)
– Nominal Battery Voltage : +/- 192 V (split battery referenced to neutral)
– Replacement Battery : APCRBC140
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– RBC Quantity : 4
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 1.53kWatts
– Extendable Run Time : 1
– End of Discharge Battery Voltage : +/- 154 V
– Efficiency in Battery Operation : 93.0 %
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, Smart-Slot
– Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards : AP9631
– Control panel : Multifunction LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm Audible and visible alarms : configurable delays
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Filtering : Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
– Maximum Height : 622MM, 62.2CM
– Maximum Width : 432MM, 43.2CM
– Maximum Depth : 773MM, 77.3CM
– Net Weight : 290.91KG
– Shipping weight : 364.09KG
– Shipping Height : 1244MM, 124.4CM
– Shipping Width : 610MM, 61.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 1003MM, 100.3CM
– Color : Black
– Units per Pallet : 1.0
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 45 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 15240meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 50.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 2610.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class : IP20
– Approvals : UL 1778
– Standard warranty : 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant
– PEP : Available in Documentation tab
– EOLI : Available in Documentation tab
– Proposition 65 Warning : Available in Documentation tab