SPESIFIKASI CISCO Switch Managed [SF500-24P-K9-G5] :
The Cisco SF500-24P (SF500-24P-K9-G5) is part of the new line of Cisco 500 series stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the advanced capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment, at an affordable price. This Cisco SF500-24P switch provides 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports, of wich all are PoE+ and 4x combo ports (SFP), providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these Cisco Small Business 500 Series switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
||24-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet + 4x GbE Ports (2x Combo, 2x 1GE/5GE SFP)
- Twenty-four (24) 10/100 fast Ethernet RJ45 ports with 4x GbE Ports (2x Combo, 2x 1GE/5GE SFP)
- Twenty-four (24) Power over Ethernet RJ45 ports, maximum of 30W per port, total budget of 180W
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- You can manage the switches as individual devices or use Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) to discover, configure, and manage all Cisco devices in the network.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
- Switching capacity and forwarding rate (64-byte packets): 9.52
- Switching Capacity: 28.8Gbps
- Jumbo frames:
- Frame sizes up to 10K. Bare supported on 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
- The default MTU is 2K.
- MAC table: 16,000 MAC addresses.
- Cabling type: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better; Fiber options (SMF and MMF); Coaxial SFP+ for stacking purposes
- 32 MB
- 800 MHz ARM CPU memory
- 256 MB
- Packet Buffer: 8Mb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 44 x 257 mm
- Weight: 3.09 kg
- Power: 100-240V 47-63 Hz, internal, universal
- Minimum Requirements:
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or later
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed
- Package Contents:
- Cisco Small Business SF500-24P Stackable Managed PoE Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
- Quick Start Guide