Built to perform, ready to expand.
Accelerate performance in office environments with a powerful 2-socket tower server featuring an expandable design and quiet acoustics.
Powerful, expandable and quiet
The PowerEdge T430 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to small businesses and organizations.
The T430 is an ideal choice for a wide range of office workloads, such as:
– Workgroup collaboration and productivity
– Mail and messaging
– File and print serving
– Web serving
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate your applications with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family and boost memory and I/O performance with:
– DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
– 12 DIMM slots that enable you to expand memory capacity as needed
– Six PCIe Gen3 slots that deliver twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
A highly flexible design lets you deploy server performance where it’s needed and adapt as your requirements change over time.
– Install the T430 in a range of environments, thanks to a rackable tower design, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics.
– Expand your storage with your choice of internal hard-drive form factors and capacities, while protecting data with RAID options.
– Adapt to evolving workload demands with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management, and help reduce costs with energy-efficient features.
– Simplify administration by automating deployment, management and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
– Control server availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
– Harness your budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate at extended temperatures without chilled air.
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
Processor sockets: 2
– Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
– Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
– Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
– Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
– VMware® ESX®
Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Maximum RAM: Up to 384GB (12 DIMM slots): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
– Up to 8 x3.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS,SSD drives with optional flex bay
– Up to 4 x3.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS,SSD drives with optional flex bay
– Up to 16 x 2.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD drives with optional flex bay
Chassis base height – 430.3 mm (17.04″)
with feet – 443.3 mm (17.45″)
Chassis base width 5U – 218 mm (8.58″)
with feet – 304.5 mm (11.98″)
front to rear wall (with bezel) – 558.6 mm (21.99″)
Single Device Data Correction (SDDC)
Hot-plug hard drives
Hot-plug redundant power
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
Support for HA clustering
Internal Dual SD Module (Failsafe Hypervisor)
dell t430 power consumption :
– 495W, 750W, 1100W hot-plug PSU
– 450W cabled PSU
– Support for a maximum of 1 internal controller and one external controller
– PERC Η730,PERC Η730P and PERC Η830
Intel C610 series chipset
SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD
Support for up to 2 x PCIe 2.0 + 4 x PCIe 3.0
2 x 1GbE LOMs
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade), 8GB vFlash media (upgrade),16GB vFlash media (upgrade), iDRAC Quick Sync
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for
Microsoft® System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware® vCenter™
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional):
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008, with Hyper-V®
Optional add-in NICs
Video Type: Integrated Matrox® G200 with iDRAC8
Video Memory: 16 MB shared with iDRAC8 application memory
harga server dell t430, harga dell poweredge t430, jual server dell poweredge t430,
dell t430 e5-2609v4, dell t430 server spec, dell t430, dell t430 server, dell t430 pdf, dell t430 datasheet