Reduce the risk of targeted attacks and advanced threats
• Reduce financial & operational damage caused by cybercrime
• Minimize disruption to business-critical processes
• Avoid costly legal action and regulatory or compliance issues
• Protect your infrastructure against ongoing long-term stealth damage
• Avoid remedial costs (like additional training, staffing, system hardening)
Is Your Organization A Target?
Advanced threat techniques developed to target large enterprises are constantly evolving. But too many organizations are still relying on yesterday’s security technologies to protect against today’s cybercrime. The key to detecting targeted attacks lies in the ability to detect those subtle changes in systems behavior that
are indicative of a breach. Once a threat is detected, mitigation must go hand in hand with threat analysis. That way, the knowledge and experience gained serves to continuously refine your security strategy.
Is Your Security Strategy Enough?
Successful targeted attacks tend to embrace multiple techniques and exploit several different areas of vulnerability. It makes sound technical and financial sense for any organization to learn everything possible from an attack – understanding your adversary’s tools and techniques is key to strengthening and honing your enterprise
security strategy. If you don’t understand how to respond to an attack – and how to adjust your strategy accordingly – detection in and of itself becomes almost pointless. No matter how good the technology you have in place, problems will persist until you will develop adaptive and predictable security strategy.
Advanced protection depends on advanced detection
With a unique combination of technologies and services – all underpinned by world-leading security intelligence – Kaspersky Lab help organizations to mitigate the risks, detect targeted attacks at an earlier stage, deal with live attacks and improve protection against future attacks.
The Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform uses multi-layered threat detection so called advanced detection – including a granular assessment of activity occurring on the corporate network – to help protect businesses against the most sophisticated attacks. Advanced detection is further enhanced by targeted attack-related host detection, using a continuously updated database of active command-and-control servers, toxic websites and malware distribution points, based on the very latest intelligence from Kaspersky Lab’s GReAT team, enabling detection of even the very latest threats.
What’s new in Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform
• Integration with Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway – preventing attackers breaching your perimeter.
• Simplified web interface – for effortless workflow and clear visibility.
• Rapid threat notification – alerting you immediately to high severity incidents.
• Customized reporting – perfect for senior management-level presentation.
• Critical systems and personnel VIP tagging – enabling prioritized analysis.
• Role-based access control – enterprise-level scenarios to safeguard sensitive data.
• Enhanced performance and flexibility through sandbox clustering and ESXi environment support.
• Enhanced event correlation – connecting the dots to see an even clearer picture.
The Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack platform combines sandbox-based dynamic analysis and advanced machine-learning capabilities to provide protection against wide range of threats. The platform includes:
• Multi-layered sensor architecture – to give you ‘all round’ visibility Through a combination of network, web & email, and endpoint sensors, Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform provides advanced detection at every level of your corporate IT infrastructure.
• Advanced Sandbox – to assess new threats Resulting from over 10 years of continuous development, our Advanced Sandbox offers an isolated, virtualized environment where suspicious objects can be safely executed – so their behavior can be observed.
• Powerful analytical engines – for rapid verdicts and fewer false positives Our Targeted Attack Analyzer assesses data from network and endpoint sensors and rapidly generates threat detection verdicts for your security team.
Kaspersky Enterprise Cybersecurity ,
Jual Kaspersky terlengkap ,
kaspersky antivirus ,
kaspersky small business ,
kaspersky enterprise edition price