PowerVault Direct Attached Storage ( DAS ) MD1400
– PowerVault(TM) MD1400 Disk Storage Enclosure, 2U
– Bezel for PowerVault(TM) MD12xx
– Dell OpenManage(TM) Kit for MD1200/MD1220
– 2 x Hard Drive Filler for Empty Hard Drive Slot
– 10x1TB, 6Gbps, 3.5-in, 7.2K RPM Hard Drive (Hot-plug)
– PERC H810 RAID Adapter for External JBOD, 1Gb NV Cache
– Redundant Power Supply for MD12X0 MD32X0 MD32X0i MD36X0i MD36X0f
– Jumper cord 12A,4M for all APCC countries except ANZ
– 2*C13 to C14, PDU Style, 10 AMP, 2m Power Cord
– 2*12Gb HD-Mini to HD-Mini SAS cable, 2m
– ReadyRails(TM) Static Rails for 2U Racks
– 3 Yrs Prosupport: 7×24 Onsite Service – Indo, Vn ,Ph & Bru
Dell Storage MD1400
Dell Storage introduces the latest technology in the MD Series of direct-attach storage enclosures designed to maximize your server storage capacity. The MD1400 and the MD1420 offer low-cost storage expansion with double the bandwidth using 12Gbps SAS connectivity to support your growing application workloads.
As data continues to grow, the need to store and access that data increases exponentially as well. The Dell Storage MD Series offers affordable storage expansion for Dell PowerEdge servers.
The MD1400 and MD1420 models are designed to scale capacity behind Dell’s 13th generation of PowerEdge servers, without busting your storage budget. When cost is an issue, and you need to optimize your cost per terabyte, the MD Series offers a simple and cost-effective solution while ensuring your performance requirements are met.
The intelligence of the Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC) H830 HostRAID adapter, which enables the software to recognize all of your storage as a single unit, helps increase reliability and fault tolerance. You can place up to eight MD enclosures behind a PowerEdge server using a 12Gb SAS HBA or the PERC9 series with a 12Gb RAID controller. Directly connected to your PowerEdge server, either configuration gives you a viable storage solution, creating an end-to-end performance centric 12Gb solution.
Designed for capacity and performance
The MD Series offers the versatility needed to meet both your storage capacity and performance requirements. The MD1400 and MD1420 models are specifically designed to work with the latest PowerEdge servers using the PERC9 series of RAID controllers with 12Gbps SAS offering unmatched I/O performance for database applications, streaming digital media environments and storage intensive applications.
Meet your high-capacity storage requirements with the MD Series by choosing the drive type and speed that meets your data center specifications. The MD1400 and MD1420 models offer the flexibility to mix and match NL-SAS, SAS and SSD drives within an enclosure to assist with your data tiering initiatives. With the option of either 12 or 24 hard drives in an enclosure, you can scale non-disruptively to meet your application demands.
The MD1400 offers the flexibility of 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch hard drives (with specially designed carriers) in a 2U, 12-drive enclosure. This model can expand to 8 enclosures and up to 96 hard drives behind the PowerEdge server.
The MD1420 supports 24 2.5-inch hard drives in a 2U form-factor, expanding up to 8 enclosures and up to 192 hard drives supporting high storage capacity requirements.
Seamless integration and management
Leveraging the technology and design of the 13th generation of PowerEdge servers, the MD1400 and the MD1420 use the same hot-swappable drives, fans and power supplies to minimize the cost of spares. If drive security is a priority, the option to use self-encrypted drives (SED) with drive-level encryption ensures your data is secure, even if the drive is removed. Additionally, SEDs support instant Secure Erase of drives which permanently removes data when repurposing or decommissioning drives.
Data can be managed simply through Dell OpenManage™ system management technology, leveraging iDRAC (Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller) to help simplify and automate your most essential management tasks across server, storage and networking platforms in multi-hypervisor and OS environments.
You can manage both the internal and external storage as a single interface, optimizing performance with the end-to-end 12Gbps connectivity. This helps reduce resource load on the system, and enables easier navigation for the user.
If your data management has standardized on using Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2, you can take advantage of the many features offered with Storage Spaces, including automatic storage tiering and disk resiliency. When combined with Dell’s storageoptimized PowerEdge servers and the new MD Series of expansion enclosures, you have an affordable direct-attached storage option in Microsoft environments.
Drives: Up to 12 hot-pluggable 3.5” or 2.5” drives (2.5” available with adapter)
Drive performance and capacities:
– 3.5” NL-SAS 6Gb/12Gb HDD (7.2K): 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
– 3.5” NL-SAS 12Gb HDD (7.2K): 6TB, 8TB, 10TB
– 2.5” SAS 12Gb HDD (7.2K): 500GB
– 2.5” SAS 12Gb HDD (10K): 300GB, 600GB, 1.2TB, 1.8TB
– 2.5” NL-SAS 12Gb HDD (7.2K): 2TB
– 2.5” SAS 12Gb SED (15K): 600GB
– 2.5” SAS 12Gb HDD (15K): 300GB, 600GB
– 2.5” SAS 12Gb SSD: 200GB, 400GB, 800GB (WI);
– 200GB, 400GB, 800GB, 1.6TB (MU); 800GB, 1.6TB (RI)
Maximum capacity per enclosure: Up to 120TB when using 12 x 10TB NL-SAS 3.5” HDDs
Expansion capabilities: PERC H830 HBA enables expansion to 8 enclosures, PCIe 3.0, 12Gbps SAS, dual-port, 4 ports per enclosure
– Unified mode: Unified mode (single path) for daisy chaining of up to 8 enclosures per PERC H830 (4 enclosures per port, single path)
– Unified mode (recommended redundant path) for daisy chaining up to 4 enclosures per PERC H830 (4 enclosures
connected to both ports via redundant path cabling)
Enclosure management modules (EMM) and RAID levels
EMM: 2 EMM provide redundant enclosure management capability
RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
Back-panel connectors per EMM
Connectivity: 4 mini-SAS HD connector for connection to the host or expansion
Service management: USB mini-B connector (for factory use only)
Power supplies per PSU
Wattage – AC and DC power: AC – 600W; DC – 700W
Host heat dissipation: AC – 2047BTU/hr; DC – 2388BTU/hr
Input voltage range: 100-240V AC, auto-sensing; 48V DC
Frequency range: 50/60Hz
Amperage: 8.6A at 100V, 4.3A at 240V
Available hard drive power (per slot)
Supported continuous: Up to 1.2A at +5V
consumption: Up to 0.5A at +12V
Rack support: Dell ReadyRails™ II static rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded-hole racks
Height x width x depth: 8.7 cm (3.39”) x 48.2 cm (18.8”) x 54.1 cm (29.1”)
– 28.59 kg (63.03 lb) (maximum configuration)
– 9.0 kg (19.8 lb) (empty)
– Operating: 10° to 35°C (50° to 95°F) with maximum temperature gradation of 10°C per hour
– Storage: -40° to 65°C (-40° to 149°F) with temperature gradation of 20°C per hour
– Operating: 8% to 85% (non-condensing) with maximum humidity gradation of 10% per hour
– Storage: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
– Operating: -16 to 3048 m (-50 to 10,000 ft)
– Storage: -16 to 10,600 m (-50 to 35,000 ft)
Global services and support
Reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. You can count on Dell for end-to-end solutions to maximize your performance and uptime. A proven leader in Servers, Storage and Networking, Dell Enterprise Solutions and Services deliver innovation at any scale. And if you’re looking to preserve cash or increase operational efficiency, Dell Financial Services has a wide range of options to make technology acquisition easy and affordable. Contact your Dell Sales Representative for more information.
OEM-ready version available
From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your storage arrays can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.
Kata Kunci terkait:
Dell Syorage Direct Attached Storage (DAS) MD1400, jual Dell MD1400, spesifikasi Dell MD1400, harga Dell MD1400